Top Ten Reasons to Choose Gary Berkson as Your Real Estate Agent
1. Gary has over 34 years of experience successfully listing and selling homes in Lake Mary,
Longwood, Sanford, Winter Springs, Oviedo, Winter Park, Windermere, and the Greater
2. Gary is an Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR), a Certified Residential Specialist (CRS),
and a Certified Distressed Property Expert (CDPE).
3. As a Buyer Representative, Gary updates you as the buyer with up to the minute new listings
including but not limited to foreclosures and short sales as well as corporate owned properties.
4. Through Gary's extensive network of mortgage lenders, you gain the competitive edge which
will potentially save you not only thousands of dollars, but also the hassle of shopping for the
best lender, as well as a smooth closing with no last minute surprises.
5. Gary will guide and counsel you through the complexities of the buying process.
6. Time is money, and no one knows it better than Gary when it comes to your purchase offer,
he will require a 24 hour acceptance from the seller wherever possible.
7. Gary is always available 24/7 to all his customers and clients, either by phone, text or email.
8. Gary will provide you the most comprehensive broker price opinion for purchase offers as well
as an estimated closing cost breakdown that you can depend upon to be accurate.
9. Gary knows the Greater Orlando real estate marketplace including lakefront, gated, golf
course, & equestrian neighborhoods, as well as new construction communities, school
districts & zoning regulations.
10. You deserve the best personal representation possible, and that is what you can expect from
Gary, before, during and after your home purchase.
If you are in the market to buy a home it's important to understand the process. While you will more than likely work with a real estate agent its important to stay informed and understand the home buying process. Important homebuying steps that you should not skip.
There are so many steps to take for a successful home purchase. Here you will find links to help answer questions that buyers often times have. Regardless of whether you are buying a home for the first time or are looking at commercial real estate, Gary Berkson can help. Gary has listed and sold over a billion dollars of real estate throughout his career. Gary specializes in luxury real estate, commercial real estate, shortsales and REO properties. Contact Gary Berkson of RE/MAX Central Realty today. Let's get you packing. Direct: 407-920-0206.
|Go to Next Page of Listings (Page 2)|
or refine this search