Central Florida offers a wide selection of upscale communities | Mansions | Estates and luxury homes. As a luxury home specialist there are a few things to think about and things to consider.
- Luxury homes are generally priced above a million dollars and if financing is required you would need a Jumbo loan.
- Many homesellers of luxury homes prefer to be discreet and their listings often times confidential or many luxury home sellers often times do not list their home in a traditional way meaning in some instances the best of the luxury homes are not in the mls. Confidentiality is important as it is the same with luxury home buyers.
- It's important to utilize a buyers agent and someone who is familiar with the area. Often times luxury homes have additional cost and fees that the unfamiliar agent may not be aware of. Golf course living and Country Club living often times have additional fees.
- It's important to seek the advice of an attorney as well as an accountant.
- Consider the entire cost and the monthly expense when buying a luxury home. Often times the maintaince on the property such as lawn service, gates as well as landscaping and lighting can be very costly.
- Try to see the home and the property rather than the choice of paint or the decor.
- Keep in mind there are shortsale and foreclosure luxury homes available in Central Florida. If you do not need to buy and close yesterday buying a short sale or foreclosure home may be an option that you might consider.
- As a luxury home specialist and a resident of Heathrow I understand economics as well as discretion.
If you have addititional questions or are interested in relocating to Central Florida remember I offer discreet, professional luxury home services.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independent verified. Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
The source of the listing data is as follows:
My Florida Regional MLS (updated 6/23/18)